We deliver winning grant proposals and submissions.
WHAT TYPE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION WINS THE GRANT FOR YOUR COMPANY OR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION?
A winning grant proposal and submission contain compelling content that portrays your company or organization’s abilities, strengths, and past experiences that relate to its ability to sucessfully facilitate a grant opportunity. It also clearly defines your company or organization’s competitive advantage and capacity to meet all grant requirements, further highlighting your organization's very unique qualifications. ***Click here to see previous clients.***
HOW WE DEVELOP A PROPOSAL OR SUBMISSON THAT WINS THE GRANT FOR YOU!
When developing a grant proposal or submission, there is no time nor room for mistakes. Below are just a few of the high-level steps that we take to deliver an exceptional grant submission, while gleaning from 10 years of experience.
- Before moving forward with developing the grant proposal or submission, we first review the solicitation with you and help you determine legally and logistically whether or not your organization can meet all of the requirements and that it has the capacity to fulfill all the objectives stated therein.
- We take time to understand your company or organization to thoroughly educate ourselves on aspects of your organization, such as its services and/or products, history, objectives, goals, and management structure.
- We research some of your competitors to determine your organization's competitive advantage.
- We work with you to identify the key stake-holders in your organization who are vital in contributing pertinent information needed to complete the grant proposal or submission.
- We set a time-line for completing and delivering to you the first and second drafts, and then the final submission well ahead of the submission due date.
- We review with you the first, second, and final proposal or submission drafts, delivering a final version that is free of any grammatical mistakes, that is concise, and that addresses all areas of subject matter indicated in the solicitation.
- We ensure that all content in the final proposal or submission is delivered before the deadline.