Deliver a winning proposal.
WHAT TYPE OF PROPOSAL WINS THE BID FOR YOUR COMPANY
A winning bid proposal is written intentially with compelling content that displays a company's capabilities, strengths and successes, while clearly defining its competiive advantage.
HOW WE CREATE A PROPOSAL THAT WINS THE BID FOR YOUR COMPANY
When submitting a proposal for a grant, a contract opportunity, or in response to a Request for Proposal (RFP), there is no time nor room for mistakes. Below are some of the high-level steps that we take to deliver an exceptional proposal while gleaning from over 20 years of experience.
- Before moving forward with developing the proposal, we first review the RFP with you and help you evaluate whether or not your organization can meet all of the requirements of and ensure that it has the capacity to fulfill all the objectives stated in the RFP.
- We research some of your competitors to determine your company's competitive advantage.
- We set a time-line for completing and delivering the final proposal.
- We review with you the first and final proposal drafts, delivering a final version that is free of any grammatical mistakes, that is concise, and that addresses all areas of subject matters in the RFP for which a response is requested.
- We deliver the final proposal before the deadline.